In this uncertain time, we invite you to social distance with us in the beautiful backcountry of Montana! Governor Bullock announced last week that Montana will begin reopening phase 2 on June 1. We wanted you to know that we have adjusted our procedures to accommodate the COVID-19 requirements.
- Following CDC guidelines, we will observe all social distancing rules maintaining a 6-foot distance and use masks during times when we cannot keep a 6-foot distance. Masks will be provided to employees and we suggest that guests bring their own masks. Masks are not needed as we ride down the trail.
- We ask that guests travel in their own vehicle to the trailhead when possible.
- Anyone showing symptoms, guest or employee, will not be allowed to join the trip.
- Hand-washing stations and hand sanitizer will be available while in camp.
- We will be cleaning facilities on a regular basis and may need to adjust dates to accommodate time for proper cleaning.
We look forward to having you join us and create your #MontanaMemories! Send an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call 406-333-4362.